Sunday, June 10, 2012

Update

So, I won't really say a whole lot this time around. The last post was clearly written from a place of great frustration and anxiety, so perhaps I exaggerated the gravity of the situation. I wholly admit that I often do that within the first 24 hours of receiving any kind of news like that about my mom and grandpa. But anyway--so, it seems like the spots on my grandpa's lungs were just pockets of fluid. At least, that is the initial findings. Huge sigh of relief for that. He was released from the hospital on Friday, which is great.

My mom was released on Friday, too. I am not sure how she is doing really, but she sounded alright when I talked with her yesterday. She has a long way to go before she is really okay, but at least it is a step in the right direction for now.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, and really, just for letting me vent in this space. Funny, but I never wanted to be this kind of writer where it all became about the crises that occur...

No comments:

Post a Comment